les loups du s6 Index du Forum

les loups du s6 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ONLINE BOOK Adult Piano Lesson #7 - Easy Piano Techniques -

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les loups du s6 Index du Forum -> ESPACE PUBLIC -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
closben

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 10:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Adult Piano Lesson #7 - Easy Piano Techniques - Répondre en citant

This piano lesson #7 teaches you how to appreciate the 7th tone in the major chords.

Major 7 has a dreamy sound. We incorporate Major 7 to Chord I and Chord IV.

In this lesson, I show you how to play Dreamy 7 and Open 7 Arp so that you can hear the dreamy sounds in your piano playing.

When you play RH in octaves, you also hear echo dreamy music.

Video Demos are done to the song "Thanks To God" in Key of C.

The following topics are covered in this piano tutorial:

1.0 Chapter 1 Thanks to God
2.0 Chapter 2 Music Score
3.0 Chapter 3 Song Analysis
4.0 Chapter 4 Song structure - a a’ b a”
5.0 Chapter 5 Chord Progression
6.0 Chapter 6 Rhythmic Chart 3/4
7.1 Chapter 7 The 7th color tone -- added to Chords I & IV
7.2 Major 7 Chords
7.3 Major 7 Substitution Chord
8.1 Keyboard Diagrams
8.2 Think in Chord Tone Numbers
8.3 Finger Numbers
9.0 Chapter 9 Left Hand Technique - Dreamy 7
10.0 Chapter 10 Left Hand: Open 7 Arp
11.0 Chapter 11 RH Melody in Octaves
12.0 Chapter 12 - Both Hands Play Thanks to God - Level 1
13.0 Chapter 13 - Both Hands Play Thanks to God - Level 2

Have Fun! Smile
Rosa

Details:
price: $8.99
bound: 35 pages
publisher: RR Publishing LLC; 1 edition (January 15, 2014)
lang: English
asin: B00HW5BC58
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 825 KB

Adult Piano Lesson #7 - Easy Piano Techniques - Dreamy 7, Open 7 Arp, Melody in Octaves with Video Demos to the Song "Thanks to God": Learn Piano (Church Pianist Book 1) Rosa Suen
Adult Piano Lesson #7 - Easy Piano Techniques - Dreamy 7, Open 7 Arp, Melody in Octaves with Video Demos to the Song "Thanks to God": Learn Piano (Church Pianist Book 1) book for mac Adult Piano Lesson #7 - Easy Piano Techniques - Dreamy 7, Open 7 Arp, Melody in Octaves with Video Demos to the Song "Thanks to God": Learn Piano (Church Pianist Book 1) ios access how download information online

Tags: book MediaFire, eReader online, how to find book without register, original book, book get pdf, book read online, ebay spanish ebook book page, download book from sony xperia, book get pdf, read without register, book drive, value pdf full mp3 book, audiobook free, book from htc online, buy amazon bookstore download epub, book buy cheap, book for mac, ebook free download, kindle download free, free mobile

"My,,,hands-on,,,,over,,,the,,,shoulder,,,approach,,,will,,,have,,,you,,,mastering,,,the,,,piano,,,and,,,developing,,,your,,,own,,,style,,,faster,,,than,,,you,,,can,,,ever,,,imagine.",,,What,,,,Will,,,,I,,,,Learn?,,,,PLAY,,,,professional,,,,sounds,,,,for,,,,introduction,,,,of,,,,songs,,,,WOW,,,,the,,,,audience,,,,with,,,,the,,,,ethereal,,,,whole,,,,tone,,,,scale,,,,run,,,,UNDERSTAND,,,,music,,,,theory,,,,behind,,,,whole,,,,tone,,,,scales,,,,SPOT,,,,out,,,,the,,,,whole,,,,tone,,,,scale,,,,to,,,,play,,,,in,,,,any,,,,songs,,,,IDENTIFY,,,,the,,,,whole,,,,tone,,,,scale,,,,to,,,,play,,,,with,,,,which,,,,key,,,,USE,,,,2,,,,hands,,,,to,,,,coordinate,,,,well,,,,to,,,,play,,,,whole,,,,tone,,,,scale,,,,run,,,,DISCOVER,,,,how,,,,easy,,,,it,,,,is,,,,to,,,,play,,,,whole,,,,tone,,,,scale,,,,runs,,,,KNOW,,,,which,,,,whole,,,,tone,,,,scale,,,,to,,,,play,,,,for,,,,the,,,,Dominant,,,,7,,,,Chord,,,,WOW,,,,your,,,,audience,,,,with,,,,these,,,,dreamy,,,,professional,,,,introduction,,,,to,,,,your,,,,songs,,,,LOVE,,,,playing,,,,runs,,,,using,,,,the,,,,concepts,,,,of,,,,thinking,,,,in,,,,Groups,,,,PLAY,,,,by,,,,EAR,,,,with,,,,these,,,,runs,,,,without,,,,the,,,,need,,,,of,,,,music,,,,score,,,,View,,,,Curriculum,,,,Requirements,,,,total,,,,beginners,,,,can,,,,start,,,,this,,,,course,,,,Description,,,,Rosa's,,,,Online,,,,School:,,,,Teaching,,,,22,,,,Courseson,,,,Business,,,,Successes,,,,-,,,,Udemy,,,,,Kindle,,,,,Skillshare!,,,,Teaching,,,,42,,,,Courseson,,,,Music,,,,&,,,,Piano,,,,Courses!,,,,OVER,,,,25,000Successful,,,,students,,,,have,,,,already,,,,taken,,,,my,,,,online,,,,courses,,,,since,,,,July,,,,2014,,,,with,,,,877,,,,-,,,,5,,,,Star,,,,Reviews,,,,Course,,,,Updated:,,,,Nov,,,,1,,,,,2016,,,,========================================================,,,,Whole,,,,Tone,,,,Scales,,,,-,,,,the,,,,easiest,,,,scale,,,,to,,,,create,,,,beautiful,,,,runs,,,,for,,,,songs,,,,introduction,,,,Have,,,,you,,,,ever,,,,wondered,,,,how,,,,musicians,,,,produce,,,,beautiful,,,,professional,,,,sound,,,,in,,,,the,,,,beginning,,,,of,,,,the,,,,song,,,,to,,,,wow,,,,the,,,,audience?,,,,The,,,,Secret:,,,,They,,,,make,,,,use,,,,of,,,,the,,,,EASY,,,,Whole,,,,Tone,,,,Scale,,,,Runs!,,,,Whole,,,,Tone,,,,scales,,,,make,,,,wonderful,,,,unexpected,,,,sounds,,,,as,,,,they,,,,are,,,,different,,,,from,,,,the,,,,normal,,,,major,,,,scalesIf,,,,you,,,,are,,,,not,,,,satisfied,,,,with,,,,your,,,,progress,,,,within,,,,90,,,,days,,,,simply,,,,return,,,,the,,,,DVD,,,,-,,,,no,,,,questions,,,,asked!,,,,PLUS.you,,,,get,,,,to,,,,keep,,,,the,,,,bonusesI've,,played,,at,,churches,,all,,across,,America,,and,,I've,,played,,for,,many,,important,,occasions,,such,,as,,weddings,,and,,holiday,,concerts.totally,,by,,ear!You,,,,will,,,,save,,,,time,,,,,money,,,,and,,,,aggravation,,,,by,,,,learning,,,,in,,,,your,,,,own,,,,home,,,,at,,,,your,,,,own,,,,leisure,,,,with,,,,image,,,,,text,,,,,sound,,,,and,,,,video,,,,to,,,,accelerate,,,,your,,,,learning,,,,and,,,,get,,,,you,,,,playing,,,,at,,,,the,,,,level,,,,you've,,,,dreamed,,,,of,,,,in,,,,a,,,,fraction,,,,of,,,,the,,,,timeLearn,,,the,,,6,,,Tone,,,Scales,,,for,,,all,,,12,,,Keys,,,3No,,,experience,,,required!,,,Learn,,,at,,,your,,,own,,,pace!,,,Age,,,doesn't,,,matter!,,,

Play,,,,for,,,,a,,,,band,,,,or,,,,find,,,,a,,,,career,,,,in,,,,music!,,,,It's,,,,all,,,,in,,,,your,,,,handsWanted,,,to,,,share,,,this,,,free,,,piano/vocal,,,solo,,,arrangement,,,for,,,I,,,Shall,,,Know,,,Him,,,before,,,running,,,errands!,,,Click,,,on,,,title,,,to,,,download,,,free,,,arrangement:,,,I,,,Shall,,,Know,,,Him,,,Audio,,,clip:,,,Adobe,,,Flash,,,Player,,,(version,,,9,,,or,,,above),,,is,,,required,,,to,,,play,,,this,,,audio,,,clipEven,,,,If,,,,You've,,,,Never,,,,Played,,,,Piano,,,,Before,,,,OrCan't,,,,Read,,,,A,,,,Note,,,,Of,,,,MusicAs,,,,a,,,,result,,,,she,,,,developed,,,,3,,,,Great,,,,Reharmonization,,,,Method,,,,courses,,,,for,,,,them,,,,to,,,,play,,,,from,,,,fake,,,,books,,,,and,,,,play,,,,by,,,,earSo,,,wouldn't,,you,,agree,,that,,I,,could,,sell,,this,,incredible,,Piano,,By,,Ear,,Instructional,,DVD,,for,,over,,$100?,,(I,,mean,,,my,,private,,students,,alone,,pay,,me,,more,,than,,$500,,a,,year,,for,,the,,lessons,,in,,the,,studio,,contained,,on,,this,,DVD.),,These,,,,are,,,,the,,,,key,,,,secrets,,,,other,,,,people,,,,only,,,,wished,,,,they,,,,knew,,,,aboutSoon,,,I,,,had,,,a,,,few,,,friends,,,at,,,church,,,who,,,wanted,,,me,,,to,,,give,,,their,,,children,,,piano,,,lessonsFull,,,,chords,,,,also,,,,sound,,,,nice,,,,and,,,,feel,,,,comfortable,,,,toward,,,,the,,,,end,,,,as,,,,tempo,,,,gets,,,,slower,,,,(see,,,,measures,,,,#19,,,,&,,,,20&right,,,,hand)If,,,you,,,are,,,playing,,,with,,,a,,,worship,,,band,,,,you,,,probably,,,have,,,a,,,bass,,,player,,,,so,,,take,,,it,,,easy,,,on,,,the,,,heavy,,,bass,,,parts,,,to,,,prevent,,,the,,,mix,,,from,,,sounding,,,muddy

I,,want,,you,,to,,have,,the,,access,,you,,need,,to,,become,,the,,piano,,player,,you,,want,,to,,be!,,Whether,,you,,have,,a,,specific,,question,,or,,just,,want,,to,,"shoot,,the,,breeze",,,I'm,,checking,,the,,discussion,,board,,everyday!,,,,NOTE:,,I,,can,,onlyoffer,,FREE,,personal,,one-on-one,,support,,to,,a,,limited,,number,,of,,students!,,As,,soon,,as,,my,,plate,,is,,full,,,I'll,,have,,to,,begin,,charging,,$97,,for,,online,,support!,,,,I,,want,,you,,to,,know,,that,,I,,tried,,playing,,"Mary,,had,,a,,Little,,Lamb",,and,,I,,only,,got,,three,,notes,,incorrect,,at,,my,,very,,first,,tryBut,,Until,,Then,,Sorry,,I,,couldnt,,share,,the,,chorus,,now,,but,,working,,on,,other,,arrangementsYou,,,,need,,,,to,,,,know,,,,how,,,,to,,,,"THINK",,,,in,,,,terms,,,,of,,,,Black,,,,and,,,,White,,,,KeysKindle,,,Best,,,Sellers,,,Series:,,,#1,,,#2,,,#3,,,,,,#4,,,#5,,,#6,,,#7,,,#8,,,,,,#9,,,5Students,,,all,,,over,,,the,,,world,,,have,,,requested,,,for,,,courses,,,to,,,teach,,,them,,,play,,,standards,,,and,,,popular,,,songsThis,,,Piano,,,Method,,,is,,,easy,,,,fun,,,and,,,creative,,,that,,,you,,,learn,,,to,,,play,,,piano,,,not,,,only,,,from,,,music,,,score,,,sheets,,,,but,,,to,,,play,,,chords,,,from,,,fake,,,books,,,and,,,eventually,,,to,,,play,,,by,,,ear

I,,,,was,,,,told,,,,by,,,,our,,,,piano,,,,player,,,,at,,,,church,,,,thatI,,,,should,,,,start,,,,playing,,,,for,,,,song,,,,service,,,,some,,,,of,,,,the,,,,timeI,,,already,,,shared,,,fill-in,,,ideas,,,for,,,the,,,verse,,,in,,,a,,,previous,,,article,,,HERENice,,,to,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,play,,,by,,,ear,,,insteadHow,,,,to,,,,sharp,,,,and,,,,flat,,,,a,,,,noteC'mon,,,really,,,what,,do,,you,,have,,to,,lose? 171bf2437f

My,,,Name,,,is,,,RosaRosa,,Suen’s,,most,,popular,,book,,is,,Piano,,Chords,,-,,Circle,,of,,5ths,,Fully,,Explained,,and,,Application,,to,,..
SisterWriterEaters Claire LaZebnikONLINE BOOK Troubleshooting Process Plant Control: A Practical Guide to Avoiding and Correcting MistakesNever Broken: Become The Person God Created You To Be download epub mobi pdf fb2Witch Indeed (A Mackenzie Coven Mystery) (Volume 2) Sonia Parin[PDF] You Bet Your Life: My Incredible Adventures in Horse Racing and Offshore BettingREAD BOOK Non-Profit Legends: Comprehensive Reference on Community Service, Volunteerism, Non-Profits and Leadership For Humanity and Good CitizenshipWelcome to the Glue Factory download epub mobi pdf fb2Interconnected: Embracing Life in Our Global Society Ogyen Trinley Dorje KarmapaBully for Buck download epub mobi pdf fb2Do a Day Bryan Falchuk
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 10:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les loups du s6 Index du Forum -> ESPACE PUBLIC -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange